GS Dirtbagz is a place for the GS rider to come and hang out and look around for a while. Make Friends, plan rides, fix your bike.


    howdy folks..

    Share
    avatar
    disconnected
    Admin

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-02-22
    Age : 41
    Location : Pittsburgh

    howdy folks..

    Post  disconnected on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 am

    Hey gang, My name is Greg and im from South of Pittsburgh. When I joined the MOA I was looking for a group to join. I did not want to try and fit in with another group, so I decided to create a new one which would body the seasoned dirty rider specifically. I have sent in the Charter application to the MOA, now I am just waiting for the next step!

    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will contribute and make this a cool place to hang out.

    greg
    avatar
    *SHAG*

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-01
    Age : 60
    Location : Bradford, Pa

    Re: howdy folks..

    Post  *SHAG* on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:49 pm

    Hi Greg Very Happy

    I'll try to visit when I can What a Face

    lineman126

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-02-22
    Age : 47
    Location : pittsburgh

    howdy

    Post  lineman126 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:58 pm

    Hi Greg and everyone else,
    My name is Scott Nogrady I live in Pittsburgh, PA I ride a 89 GS100 that has had a few mods done to it so its pretty much a PD now. It does go off road quite a bit. Check out some videos on youtube listed under lineman126. There are a few to watch. I also have pictures on Picasa under my name scottnogrady.
    I'm a member of the Airheads and host a couple tech days a year I also belong to the MOA, RA, 4 Winds, Year Round Riders and the USCA. I found out about the club from Greg.
    I'll be going to the MOA this year but will be taking my R60 with the Sputnik side car so I won't be doing any of the GS stuff unless someone wants to loan me their bike Razz
    avatar
    disconnected
    Admin

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-02-22
    Age : 41
    Location : Pittsburgh

    Re: howdy folks..

    Post  disconnected on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:08 pm

    *SHAG* wrote:Hi Greg Very Happy

    I'll try to visit when I can What a Face

    Hey Shag! I may need to pick your brain a bit in the ANF. Do you know many good roads there?


    greg

    avatar
    disconnected
    Admin

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-02-22
    Age : 41
    Location : Pittsburgh

    Re: howdy folks..

    Post  disconnected on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:09 pm

    Hey there! Im glad this page is sort of finally working!


    greg

    lineman126 wrote:Hi Greg and everyone else,
    My name is Scott Nogrady I live in Pittsburgh, PA I ride a 89 GS100 that has had a few mods done to it so its pretty much a PD now. It does go off road quite a bit. Check out some videos on youtube listed under lineman126. There are a few to watch. I also have pictures on Picasa under my name scottnogrady.
    I'm a member of the Airheads and host a couple tech days a year I also belong to the MOA, RA, 4 Winds, Year Round Riders and the USCA. I found out about the club from Greg.
    I'll be going to the MOA this year but will be taking my R60 with the Sputnik side car so I won't be doing any of the GS stuff unless someone wants to loan me their bike Razz
    avatar
    *SHAG*

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-01
    Age : 60
    Location : Bradford, Pa

    Re: howdy folks..

    Post  *SHAG* on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 pm

    disconnected wrote:

    Hey Shag! I may need to pick your brain a bit in the ANF. Do you know many good roads there?


    greg


    Can't help much on specifics. I haven't been riding around local in almost 7 years.

    Sponsored content

    Re: howdy folks..

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:30 pm