GS Dirtbagz BMW MOA Charter Club 350

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GS Dirtbagz is a place for the GS rider to come and hang out and look around for a while. Make Friends, plan rides, fix your bike.

3 posters

March 4th. First official meet of the GS Dirtbagz!

disconnected
    disconnected
    Admin

March 4th.  First official meet of the GS Dirtbagz! Empty March 4th. First official meet of the GS Dirtbagz!

Post  disconnected Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Sharp Edge Brasserie - 102 Gallery Drive McMurray, PA

Come meet some new friends and riding companions at the Sharp Edge on Route 19 South of the city in McMurry PA.

PA Slammer
    PA Slammer

March 4th.  First official meet of the GS Dirtbagz! Empty Re: March 4th. First official meet of the GS Dirtbagz!

Post  PA Slammer Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Looks like I'm in! Hope to see you gys there.
    disconnected
    disconnected
    Admin

March 4th.  First official meet of the GS Dirtbagz! Empty Re: March 4th. First official meet of the GS Dirtbagz!

Post  disconnected Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Good.. See you there!
    PA Slammer wrote:Looks like I'm in! Hope to see you gys there.
    disconnected
    disconnected
    Admin

Post  disconnected Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:35 pm

I had a great time. To bad we didnt have any cameras?! Nice to have met everyone. 7 was pretty good for a start!

Greg
    PA Slammer
    PA Slammer

Post  PA Slammer Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:10 pm

disconnected wrote:I had a great time. To bad we didnt have any cameras?! Nice to have met everyone. 7 was pretty good for a start!

Greg

I agree, nice meeting you guys! Great place to get together as well! There's a lot I can learn from you guys. Hope to join you all for some riding soon! Also, if any of you guys are doing any work / repairs on you bikes, I'd love to help out. Ok, let me rephase that; I'd love to watch and hand you tools while you explain to me what you're doing. ;-)
    lineman126

Post  lineman126 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:44 am

Sorry I missed it. I really like the Sharp Edge. Lot's of good beers and the food is pretty darn tasty too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:27 am